Terms and Conditions
Damage and Defectives
- Bush is proud to offer quality products with great value to you and your customers. All furniture is thoroughly inspected at several key points in our preparation and delivery process to make sure it is received in good condition. Bush will be responsible for all carrier damage and claims with carriers once notified.
- Limited product warranties apply based on product brand. See Product Warranty.
- In the event that an item arrives damaged on delivery or is otherwise damaged before your customer takes possession, please notify our Customer Care representative at 800-950-4782. Arrangements will be made for either a new part or unit to be shipped to replace the defective part/unit as deemed necessary and solely at Bush’s discretion.
- Return Authorization is required – Call Bush Corporate Sales Office at 800-727-2874 (returns will be accepted and credit will be issued only upon prior written authorization).
- The dealer is responsible to work with end-user to resolve all return requests due to buyer’s remorse.
- Cancellations requested after shipment, up to 15 days after your customer’s receipt for product returned undamaged in original, unopened packing will be eligible for credit at 50% of total price (50% covers credit for product value only – balance pays for outbound and return freight and restocking fee).
- After the product is received back into inventory, Dealer may deduct eligible credit against future payments.
- All returns authorized, but not received within 30 days of authorization will be canceled and no credit given.